Friday, January 3, 2014

Road Trip! (the lost blog post)

Wow. I just found this blog draft dated from October 2012. Obviously, I completely forgot about it and have no idea why it was never finished. So, here it is, in all its unfinished, distracted glory!:

So, obviously there was no Work Table Wednesday post..

That is because I am 987 miles away from my work table.  Ever since Jessie died, I have been needing to just get in a car and drive away. As far as possible. I remember while being in the hospital I was getting really bored and 2 things that I wished I could do (but couldn't at the time) is dye my hair pink for a while and drive to NY to see my cousins.

So, I did it. I'm sure there are plenty of photos because it was an amazing trip, and it sure was awesome to see most of my cousins whom I haven't seen since 1991! Maybe I'll remember to blog about my next trip. Which I hope will be around Christmas time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment