Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Work Table Wednesday: Impulse Purchase

the terrible lighting doesn't really do the colors justice...
This was supposed to be a trip to the store to pick up some glue. And as a self described bead junkie, I made a detour down the beading aisle, just to "see what was there". Well, these beads were so pretty  I couldn't help myself and I caved. I did make it to the glue aisle, shortly after these made their way into my basket. As you can see, they are on their way to becoming earrings and will soon be available to you all in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Love it and I "suffer" the same problem. There are too many toys out there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! It's true!! I am currently destashing now because I have no room and somehow my "style", if that's what you call it, has evolved in to something so different that none of what I have inspires me much anymore. Out with the old and in with the new.

    ReplyDelete