Saturday, August 18, 2012

Creatures, Critters and Cuties

Since moving to our new house, I am learning to be a little less skittish around the various critters that I otherwise find terrifying.

 Lately, I have been obsessed with taking photos of the various creatures that are always lurking around. I mean besides my two silly pit bulls, Lucky & Lola. I will literally drop whatever I'm doing to go run off and grab the camera as soon as I see something. Once I can wrap my head around the fact that we actually have Armadillos in GA, I will try to get a photo of the one I chased away. Whoopsie!

Here are some photos of what I have gotten so far. (bear in mind, I am in no way a pro with the camera)






6 comments:

  1. Love it!!! So much life hiding amongst the trees and bushes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It is now my mission to get pictures of EVERYTHING!

      Delete
  2. You just HAD to show a spider!!! Great pics. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing about your new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. And I'm sure my neighbors think I'm a bit crazy, too. From where they are, I know they likely didn't know there was a spider but I know they saw me doing the heebie geebie dance on the porch while the dogs barked at me incessantly. I'm glad you find the updates enjoyable!

      Delete
  3. I see you have wolf spiders too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do and they are creepy as hell. I am still hell bent on getting its picture during the morning hours. I think i just sleep a bit later than he does.

      Delete